We specialize in private family tours in Italy & beyond, custom designed cooking or walking tours for groups of friends, or business meetings with team-building activities. Here are just a few of the activities we can plan for your custom tour:
- Shape cheese curds into plump provola in Sicily, then bake bread in a wood-fired oven
- Taste wine in a 14th century cellar and dine in a private home in Tuscany
- Hike through knee-high wildflowers in the Dolomites, relax with spa treatments
- Take an exciting jungle trek in Costa Rica, and spot tapirs, anteaters, monkeys, sloths and more
- Organize a business meeting with the latest facilities, then customize team-building activities such as shaping pasta by hand, or hiking a challenging via ferrata trail in the Dolomites
Let us create lasting memories for your family on a 3-10 day family tour in Italy, and see why some families have returned to travel with us 6 or 7 times! Explore great little towns, learn to shape cheese by hand, make chocolate bon-bons or and creamy cannoli, and bake bread in a wood-burning oven, hike to a smoking volcano in Sicily, comb a cashmere goat in Tuscany, or seek out flamingoes on a coastal walk before a dip in the sea. Rent a villa and enjoy day tours customized for your family, or stay at our favorite boutique hotels. Contact us to customize your perfect family tour in Italy.
Corporate Meetings & Incentives
Well-equipped conference centers in very comfortable hotels make for productive meetings, while our after-meeting group activities nurture a positive team-building spirit. Spouses will have a good time too, with hotel amenities and nearby activities such as spa services, golf, cooking lessons, countryside walks and cultural excursions. See a sample Business & More tour or contact us to discuss your needs.
Or customize one of these private tours below for 2-4 people.