Types of Information Collected
We collect the following information from you when you use our online inquiry form.
- Name, address, phone number and email address
- When using our online form, you will be asked to acknowledge our privacy terms regarding your personal information
- As an alternative, you may choose to provide personally identifiable only via our telephone reservation line
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We do not share your personal information with anyone unless we are required by law to do so.
What we do with the information we gather:
- Responding to your questions and comments
- Processing your reservation request
- We may communicate with you after your stay via the email you provided to obtain feedback and suggestions.
- We DO NOT share your information with third parties for any purpose.
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design our website.
Security and links to other websites
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless it is required to fulfill your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will not disclose your Personal Data to any third party for the purposes of advertising, direct marketing, or any other commercial activities.
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, phone number, and email address. Such information is collected from you only if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data is collected on an aggregate basis only and comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you.