For over 25 years we have steadily traveled, staying in many hotels across Italy and beyond. During these travels, we’ve come to value the features that make for a really comfortable stay, and are incorporating them into the renovation of our very own apartment for short stays in Ragusa, Sicily.
Our walks are rated for their level of difficulty as follows:
- Stroll – Daily distance of 2-5 km (1-3 miles) through archeological sites and in towns with stone stairways. Footwear: Lightweight walking shoes.
- Easy – Daily distance of 8-10 km (5-7 miles) on dirt paths and gravel roads, with short ascents & descents. Good van access for assistance along the route. Footwear: Sturdy walking shoes.
- Moderate – Daily distance of 12-16 km (8-10 miles) with longer ascents & descents. May include cobblestone paths and steps, or narrow paths along terraced hillsides. Some van access or options for shorter walks. Footwear: Sturdy walking shoes or lightweight boots.
- Fitness – Daily distance of 12-16 km (8-10 miles) with steep ascents & descents. Walks are at altitudes of 1200-2450 meters (3500-8000 feet) on trails and forest service roads, some rocky or exposed sections. Limited van access, options for shorter or longer routes. Footwear: Lightweight boots.
Prices are per person in double occupancy
3 nights. Visit some of our favorite places, undiscovered archeological wonders, culinary delights, beautiful coastal walk, and stunning landscapes. Fully guided with transport and most meals. $1240
3 nights. Wine-paired dinner at 2-star Michelin restaurant, Sicilian cheese tasting, wine tour & tasting, Sicilian pastry shop tour, cooking lesson and lunch, most meals, all transport, gas, parking. $1520
3-nights accommodation and guided walking tour of Ragusa: $385
4-nights accommodation, guided walking tour of Ragusa, breakfast basket for two: $590
7-nights accommodation, guided walking tour of Ragusa, breakfast basket for two, bottle of Sicilian wine, covered parking for 7 days, choice of 1 private guided excursion: $1225
We’ll design a tailor-made stay to suit your interests, including countryside walks, cooking lessons, guided tours – you name it, we’ll arrange it!
At Ragusa Home, you’ll find a centrally located apartment 85 of sqm (915 sqf ) equipped with:
- Italian cellphone – your personal concierge is just a phone call away!
- King-size bed with luxury mattress
- Fine Italian linens in bed and bath
- Plenty of storage space to unpack
- Spacious bathroom with double sink and large shower
- Robes & Slippers
- Wi-Fi throughout the apartment
- Equipped kitchen with several types of coffee makers
- Stocked wine bar
- Complimentary Mineral water
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Living room with sofa, TV & Netflix
Free guided walking tour of Ragusa and Ibla on every booking!Itinerary
Jump to Itinerary